Fundraising Officer, The Prince's Countryside Fund
Based in London - N1
The Prince’s Countryside Fund is looking to appoint a proactive and self-motivated Fundraising Officer. Under the guidance of a Fundraising Manager and as part of a small team based in London, the post-holder will be responsible for day to day management of the charity’s 26+ Fundraising, helping to ensuring that organisational fundraising targets are achieved. This will include maturing and expanding the Fund’s portfolio and providing outstanding account management and stewardship.
Since its establishment by HRH The Prince of Wales in 2010, The Prince’s Countryside Fund has carved out a niche position as a national charity which aims to improve the prospects of family farm businesses and the quality of rural life. We are committed to promoting a confident, robust and sustainable agricultural and rural community which is universally appreciated for its vital contribution to the British way of life and fit to support future generations.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the day to day relationship with all Fundraising.
- Assist with the contracts for corporate partners.
- Assist with pitches and applications to achieve additional income targets with corporate partners.
- Assist with fundraising events.
- Ensure that the brand and content guidelines are fully adhered to.
- Contact existing supporters on a regular basis, following an engagement plan agreed with the Fundraising Manager.
- Assist with all communications and engagements with corporate partners, working closely with the Communications Manager, Project Manager and Grants Manager, ensuring a collective and co-ordinated approach.
- Liaise with non-commercial stakeholders as appropriate to form valuable partnerships.
The Prince’s Countryside Fund has built strong relationships with blue chip corporate partners that value a thriving agricultural and rural sector. Reporting to the Fundraising manager and with further guidance from a senior Fundraiser, the Fundraising Officer will be responsible for nurturing and expanding these relationships, as well as helping to identify new partnership opportunities that can support the Fund.
This vacancy is closed to applications.